Everyone wants to enjoy their weekend’s holidays with friends and family while enjoying delicious and healthy food. Besides, many people think that infrared grills are expensive and they can’t buy good quality and high functioning infrared grill which is budget-friendly.
The good news, you can buy a high-quality infrared grill for under $500. You only have to know where to look and don’t waste your precious time searching for a good one under your limited budget.
Peoples love the grilled food, because the grilled food is healthy, contains low calories and produce less smoke. Grills can be expensive, especially infrared grills. Grilling on an infrared grill is easy compared to a charcoal grill. You do not need to worry about who to clean up the charcoal, greasy residues of ash.
The modern infrared grilling setup is a convent and easy to set up. We have picked some products that are far below the $500 threshold!
Check out these additional guides that we think you’ll find useful:
In this article, we also provide you buying guide for the best infrared grill.
Best infrared grill under $500
1. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Graphite
Char-Broil was one of the pioneers and a successful grill manufacturer company since 1948. They make the best quality grills and a variety of BBQ grills. Their best quality products popularizing them in the USA. Their exciting new infrared grills also lead in the market.
The char broil TRU is one of the best grills suitable for small apartments, patios, and balconies. It is also the best option for those who do not want to charcoal and gas grill.
The operation char broil TRU is quite simple just plug the wire in a 120votts switch and start grilling. The grill features infrared technology, which provides even heat and minimizes the chances of a flare-up. The grilled food is cooked evenly, juicy and tender.
The char broil fractures 240 square inches main cooking area 80 square inches warming rack along with two foldable side shelves provide extra space, ideal for side dishes and sauces preparation. It also features a temperature control dial with a light display.
The cooking grates are porcelain coated and rust-free making them durable and long-lasting. The two movable wheels for easy mobility.
- 240 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space is enough for cooking 8-12 burgers at a time.
- The infra-red technology provides even heat.
- 80 sq. in. secondary Warming Rack.
- The light illuminates when the grill surface is hot.
- Two side folding shelves.
- The Grill lid and firebox and grates are porcelain-coated, durable, and rust-free.
- The Lid-mounted Temperature Gauge.
- The grease tray is easy to clean and removable.
- The wheels are movable and the wire cord is easily managed at the backside of the unit.
Brand: Char-Broil |Material: Porcelain, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron | Color: Graphite | Dimensions: 25.6 x 39.8 x 39.8 inches | Model Name: Patio bistro
The above-described features made this product our top pick for best-infrared grill under $500
2. Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill Removable Easy-To-Clean Nonstick Plate, (25360)
The second best-infrared grill under $500 in our top pick is Hamilton beach brand infrared grill. The Hamilton brand is manufacturing the best products, since 100 years ago, keeping in mind the all necessary needs of the customer and provide the best solution for everyday needs.
The cooking is much easier with this indoor searing grill, just plug your wire in switch and turn on your grill. The Hamilton grill has an adjustable high-temperature range up to 450 degrees and preheat alters light. The green light blinks once the grill is preheating.
The 118 square inch grilling surface provides enough space to serve six people and is perfect for small gatherings. The 1200watts require for working. The drip tray is large, removable, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe.
You can not only sear steaks, chicken, and BBQ on this grill. You can also cook fruits, vegetables, fish, and even your Keto diet food easily with perfection.
- Adjustable temperature dial for high and low.
- Greenlight for preheating alerts.
- It sears and locks the flavor and provides juicy and perfectly cooked food.
- Removable and dishwasher-safe hood.
- The 118 square inch grilling surface.
- The drip tray is large, removable, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe.
- The Nonstick removable plate.
- The company provides one year warranty.
Dimensions: 12.4 x 16.7 x 6.8 inches | Weight: 8.15 pounds | Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach | ASIN: B00F0RBF3E | Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within the U.S. | Country of Origin: USA | Item model number: 25360
3. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The char broil grill is made for easy traveling and camping for the beach for small gatherings.
The Char-Broil X200 TRU is an Infrared Portable gas grill, with durable cast aluminum construction and 200 square inch grilling surface. The push ignition button and lid-mounted temperature gauge provide infrared cooking and minimize the chances of flare-ups.
The grill features carry-through handles and a strong frame with legs. This grill is small in size and required less storage space. You can enjoy your food in extreme weather with this infrared gas grill.
- 200 square inch stainless steel grates
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to control and monitor temperature easily
- 9,500 BTU burner
- Dual stainless steel latches
- Push the ignition button for start-up
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid
- No flares ups infrared technology
- Tabletop grill with legs and plastic carry through handles
- A removable drip tray allows easy cleaning work well with a 1lb propane tank and directly connected to the side of the grill.
Product Dimensions: 23.7 x 15 x 13.6 inches | Item Weigh: 20 Pounds | Manufacturer: Char-Broil |Material: Aluminum | Color: Black | Country of Origin: China |Item model number: 12401734 | ASIN: B00BFPMLI8
4. Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
The char broil TRU infrared grill is constructed of durable stainless steel and versatile. It features 450 sq. Inch primary cooking surface, along with 150 sq. inch additional side space for warming and wok space.
The grill featured 24000BTUs three burners and a 10000 BTUs side burner. TRU-Infrared cooking technology provides even heat and prevents the chances of flare-ups, and cooks food more juicy and flavorful.
The electronic ignition push-to-start button and rack with swing-a-way warming add versatility.
An Amazon Exclusive infrared grill available for under $500 with amazing features.
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology 450 sq. Inch primary cooking surface
- The 150 sq. inch additional side space for warming and workspace
- Three 24000BTUs burners and one 10000 BTUs side burner
- The side burner has a lid that covers the burner when not in use protects the burner and provides an extra workspace
- The grates are Porcelain-coated, durable, and are resistant to rust
- Easy to clean
- The swing-a-way warming rack provides even heat
- The Push-to-start electronic ignition button
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge provides heat to the grill
- Two strong wheels for convenient mobility
Brand: Char-Broil | Material: Stainless Steel | Color: Stainless Steel | Dimensions: 54.1 x 23.4 x 45.5 inches | Weight: 85 Pounds | Country of Origin: China | Item model number: 463370719
Must consider the following points when you are choosing the best-infrared grill under $500
The first thing you have to consider for any grill is its size, which is a key consideration for the infrared grill. The final decision is, based on your cooking requirements.
How much and what types of food do you have to prepare?
How much space will be the need for storage?
How much time do you manage for cooking?
After answering the above questions, it will be easier to decide the size grill you need for grilling. A small size grill will be sufficient for a small family.
The cooking area also depends on that, who many people do you want to serve? For a small family of 4-5 people, the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 is the best option. This tabletop grill is easily portable, budget, and travel-friendly.
The grill size and price also increase if you have chosen a grill with a larger cooking area. You want to cook for large gatherings then choose a larger one.
The most important feature of an infrared grill is that it can distribute heat in all directions. Allow the food to cook evenly and sear all sides, unlike the typical grilling grates that left the hot and cold regions.
But an infrared grill can provide even heat and allowing your meat to be a perfect sear, tender, and fully cooked meal. Therefore, before buying an infrared grill for under $500, go for the one having grates capable of providing even heat to your meals.
The infrared grills are expensive compared to charcoal and gas grills, but in this article, we discussed the best-infrared grills under $500
You have to increase your budget if you want more features.
The infrared grill may be power by electricity or gas. You must be considering the electric ignition for a gas grill because it eradicates the utilization of matches and lighters.
The infrared grills are comparatively easier to clean over the conventional grill. But it doesn’t mean that all infrared grills are easy to clean up.
You have to look for the ones coming that are
- Dishwasher safe
- Parts are removable and
- Easier to clean
How do infrared grills work?
Infrared grills have burners based on infrared technology that provides even and uniform heat to metallic or ceramic surfaces to a very high temperature. This will helps them to convert the direct heat into infrared radiation and provide evenly cooked meat in less time without burning the outer side.
Are infrared grills worth the price?
Although, Infrared grills are expensive compared to regular or conventional gas grills. If you like to cook food like steak, and chicken, that requires high temperatures for searing, you should consider an infrared grill at less price $500.
How to clean an infrared grill?
The best and easy way to clean the infrared grill is that burn off the leftover food particles and grease on the grates. You can do this simply by leaving the grill at a high heating temperature. Then close the lid for 15 minutes and brush off the ash.
What are the benefits of an infrared grill over a conventional grill?
The following are the top benefits of an infrared grill
- Require less time for preheating the grill
- The High and even heat distribution to the cooking surface and food
- Easy to clean and left less or no mess
- The fewer or no chances of flare-ups
- Less fuel consumption
- The infrared grill give consistent cooking results in any weather
- The food will be juicy, tender, and flavorful
- No hot and cold spots
When buying an infrared grill, consider when and how often you can use it.
Need it for on the go? You’ll need a portable option like Char-Broil Grill2Go X200, the best portable tabletop grill, occupy small storage space, and travel friendly.
Want it for house use? Get one that has a larger cooking area for those family dinners, and look for Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared grill.
It is also helpful for you to enlist the things you are searching for, an infrared grill, and choose models that fulfill the buying criteria.
That’s how we choose grills when sorting them, so you get to skip that step and save time.